JDE USA is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Representative to add to our team as a temporary role ending on December 29th, 2023. As Customer Experience Representative, you will assist customers through their purchase journey; answering questions, solving problems, using our technology and compassion to build customer trust and loyalty. Availability Monday-Friday 12PM-8PM with the possibility of weekends and evenings during peak times.
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails to assist our B2B and B2C clients with order placement, order status, and product inquiries
- Directly handle customer inquiries via multiple channels on Tea Forté products, policies, and procedures ensuring excellent customer satisfaction and adherence to established departmental guidelines
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide assistance with the customer issues such as delivery status, returns, replacements, and other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process.
- Manage customer relationships while working in multiple systems: order management system, CRM, ticketing system, phone system, and many more
- Liaise with all internal personnel and distribution center to ensure on-time shipment of customer orders
- Support cross-functional projects with marketing and operations teams to ensure a seamless customer experience through all channels
- Proactively identify and address any service obstacles that could impact overall customer satisfaction
- Research and resolve customer problems. Escalate problem inquiries to Customer Experience Supervisor for resolution as appropriate