The Ecommerce Operations Manager will join the established Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team at JDE USA. This position will support the continuous operations of our websites to ensure customers have a seamless ordering, payment, and fulfillment experience. This position also supports product data accuracy, ecommerce order/fulfillment flows, and some reporting and analytics on our ecommerce operations. The Ecommerce Operations Manager will report to Director of Ecommerce Merchandising & Operations and collaborate with the existing Ecommerce, Marketing, Finance, Fulfillment Operations, and Customer Experience teams as well as external partners.
• SOP Documentation - Develop and maintain key ecommerce processes into Standard Operating Procedure documents.
• Supply chain coordination – Analyze sales forecasts to ensure accuracy and timely receipts and oversee warehouse services for eComm products to deliver operational excellence.
• Ecommerce Order flow management – Monitor orders, middleware flow, cancellations, tax, etc. Collaborate with cross functional partners and apply quick problem-solving techniques to ensure order success.
• Product data management - Manage core product information and flow between various systems including Netsuite, Amazon, Shopify, Google Merchant Center, Retailers, Facebook, Bazaarvoice, Store Locator, etc.
• Process management – Coordinate with warehouse, operations, ecommerce and customer experience teams to develop and implement key processes such as custom fulfilment, shipping options, packing lists, transferring inventory between warehouses as needed, shipping labels, etc
Working in the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company means big ambitions, and big ambition means big responsibility. Working at JDE Peet’s is hands-on, giving you an opportunity to leave your mark.
We are a fast-paced company on a mission. Our focus demands high-energy people who think fast and act quickly. If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE Peet’s.
The Ecommerce Operations Manager position is perfect for an individual interested in working within a quickly growing and dynamic environment. The role requires agility and adaptability as we explore and adopt exciting new technologies in the ecommerce and retail space to create a best-in-class online experience.
You will be working with a group of skilled, subject-matter experts all highly motivated and focused on team success. For this role as an Ecommerce Operations Manager, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
• Experience working with ecommerce platforms, product and order data, middleware, ERPs and related ecommerce technology. Shopify, Celigo, Amazon’s Seller Central, and Netsuite preferred.
• Proficiency with tools and platforms such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Google Analytics 4, Google Merchant Center
• Ability to execute plans as given by supervisor and/or leadership, and work alongside an experienced & determined team. Adaptable, positive, curious. Passionate about troubleshooting and persistent about finding solutions.
• Comfortable proposing new ideas to drive efficiency, conversion, and enhance consumer experience
• 5-10 years of professional working experience, BA/BS in related field preferred
JDE Peet’s is the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, with local roots dating back to 1753, and is headquartered in the Netherlands. We unleash the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries with a portfolio of over 50 brands, including L’OR, Peet’s, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
We are people united by the power and possibility of tea and coffee. At JDE Peet’s, we thrive on the freedom to pursue opportunities, provoking new ideas to make an impact at scale. Our ambition is simple – JDE Peet's: unleashing the possibilities of coffee and tea.
We bring action to our intentions, following through on what was agreed, always pushing things forward. We offer our people a range of learning and development programmes to support their personal growth. We’ve worked hard to build an open, collaborative environment where you can approach anyone and be heard.
At JDE Peet's, we believe it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea. We also believe that a diverse and inclusive culture enables us to serve every coffee and tea lover in the best possible way. No matter who you are, where you come from, how you live your life, or how you enjoy your coffee or tea, you can fulfil your ambitions and contribute to our success.
When you grow, we grow, and coffee & tea grows.